Sunday, October 10, 2010

Diane Birch: Look for Less

Good evening lovelies! Due to personal ailments, this past week has been lacking in posts. Not to worry though, tonight I am bringing you a wonderful treat for you all!

As you probably have already noticed, I've developed a serious love for Diane Birch. I heard her song "Valentino" quite a while ago, and since then have been a devoted follower. This week, to honor miss Diane, I have decided to re-create one of her many amazing looks.


Diane Birch



Look for Less












Outfit Total: $59.69


Yes, it is true, this outfit is almost $10 more, but, at the same time, these are not trendy, one-time-use pieces. These are pieces that will stay in your wardrobe for as long as you wish to keep them because they will always be on-trend and in-style. I feel like this particular look, while it is almost $10 more, is an amazing one and that is why I chose to re-create it, even though it is $10 more. Not every outfit will be close to $60. As you know, I try to keep all my re-creations as close to $50 as possible. Sometimes they go a little over. This is the first time it's been almost $10, but I personally believe this outfit and her style is worth the extra $10 because it so cool, so vintage, yet so now.

No comments:

Post a Comment