Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Amazing Autumn Scarves: $50 or Less

Good evening lovelies! I hope your weeks are going well so far. Tonight, I'm going to bring you one of my favorite autumn accessories; scarves! I think scarves are one of the most fun accessories out there, and I own far more than I actually ever wear. Then again, can you ever have too many?
Scarves

$50 or Less

 


Very tough, very cool, very chic. It makes me thinks of gangsters, but very cool trendy gangsters. 



Just like its name, it has one of my favorite things on it, and it happens to be one of my favorite accessories. Everyone needs a cupcake scarf.



 Just the most adorable and chic scarf/neckwarmer i've seen.



Beautiful, subtle, perfect for any outfit. And at $14, it's a serious steal.



The coolest hippie scarf I've ever seen, and the fastest way to take any outfit from ordinary to traffic-stopping.


(Preview of Product Review for next week)

No comments:

Post a Comment