Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Green is the new Black

Hey lovelies! I hope you all are doing well tonight. Finally back on my regular schedule, tonight I'm going to talk about something I read a little while ago and have been seeing in every store as well as online. I read an article a few weeks ago talking about the color for our generation: Green. They said our generation gravitates towards green and chooses it more than any other generation. Also, green is one of the colors for this season. I believe it's perfect timing, but I understand the skepticism of the color green. I know that personally, with my skin tone, the wrong shade of green makes me look like I'm 2 seconds away from death. which is why tonight I will bring various shades of green to make everyone around you green with envy, mwa ha ha!

If anyone has been keeping up with New York fashion week, then everyone has seen that green has been popping up everywhere. Just for a few examples:

Diane Von Furstenberg



3.1 Phillip Lim



Oscar De La Renta




Green [is] Back

$50 or Less

Women's














Men's


  










 Online Special!!!

shopbop.com

Free Next Day Delivery on all orders within the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment