Friday, May 4, 2012

Mother's Day

Hello lovelies! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend and everyone is ready for Mother's Day, which is coming up in just 2 weeks! It's a good thing so many sites are doing wonderful promotions or it might have slipped right by me. To make sure that I'm showing my mom how much I care, I decided to get a fun little gift basket of things for her this year, some cute and funny, some sweet and sentimental, and all of course for under $50.

My Mother's Day Basket

Under $50



I got this amazing customized tote for only $7.49 because it was on sale and I had a $10 coupon. I recommend signing up for Shutterfly's email list; you'll get free things and discounts all the time! This gift is perfect for the eco-friendly mom, much like mine!
 
Amazing Mother's Day Gift Ideas 

$50 or Less




Working for Betty Belts, I am obviously biased, but I love seaglass with a passion; each piece came from somewhere and is completely unique and unlike any other piece out there. The mini pendants are a great to wear on a cord with other pendants as my friend Amanda does, or by themselves. They're a fantastic gift and look great on everyone!


For the chic vitamin-popping mom.



A stunning purse from Olivia+Joy at the perfect price. The straps make it easy and effortless to wear long or carry around. The piping and clasp detail in front give it just the right amount of pop and attitude to make it stand out. This purse is anything but stuffy and



Faceted Stone Earrings: $49.99 

The unusual shape of these earrings make them striking without being overpowering. You will definitely draw the right kind of attention when you slip these on with a flowy blouse or structured dress. Dressed up or down, these earrings will add the perfect amount of bling without breaking the bank,



A bra that has an IPod pocket; need I say more? I may just get 2...



My mother never leaves home without her kindle, so why not make your mom's kindle a pretty book? That happens to hold hundreds of other books too.



Adorable AND useful: my favorite kind of item.


The Everything Green Smoothies Book: $10.74

For the healthy mom; you can never have too many cookbooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment