Sunday, December 4, 2011

Evolution Man: My Experience

Hello lovelies! I hope you all are having an amazing evening gearing up for those holidays coming up soon! Tonight, I want to share an experience with you that will show you excellent customer service and hopefully introduce you to an amazing brand that I didn't know about until a little while ago.

Now, a lot of people I know wouldn't sign up for emails because they don't want their inbox flooded. I understand that immensely and every time I sign on I have at least 50-100 emails to go through. But, last Monday I was going through my inbox and checked my Swirl by Daily Candy email, and found it to be in a Groupon fashion. They were offering you to pay $20 and get $40 worth of product from a company called Evolution Man. Or pay $30 and get $60. Being my boyfriend's personal shopper, I immediately hopped onto the website and did some research.



Evolution Man doesn't test on animals, and doesn't use any of the following products:

"What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Oxybenzone
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan"

 Immediately reading this, I let my boyfriend know about the amazing offer. Since he doesn't use moisturizer, and since their moisturizer is $20, i explained that if I paid for the deal and got him 2 moisturizers for the price of one, he can just pay me back and finally have some much needed stuff for his dry face.

He agreed after a bit of negotiation. I ordered the deal, and immediately hopped on and purchased 2 moisturizers for the price of one. The very next day in the mail I received a package from them. Since they're located in Burbank, it wasn't surprising to receive a package so quickly. What was surprising was that I opened the package and found stuff for an Andrew Hill that had been sent to me, but it was what I had ordered. It was the Wash & Buff and another product. I called the company and sent them an email, frustrated that Andrew had received my order, and vice versa. The next day, I received a phone call from Valerie in Customer Service stating that I could keep the 2 products I had been sent, and that the moisturizers and a free lip balm, as well as a 30% off coupon was being sent my way and would be there the next day.

True to form, the next day I received the moisturizers, lip balm, and coupon, and my boyfriend essentially got 5 products for the price of one, and I got the best Customer Service experience I've ever had in my life.

I recommend Evolution Man for any man, or woman trying to buy for a man. My boyfriend, who is very leary of any beauty product, LOVES the moisturizer and raves about how non-greasy and lightly-sunscreen scented it is. He loves it and uses it every single day since he got it. And I am happy about dealing with a company that knows how to handle its mistakes!

My Recommendations

$50 or Less

The packaging for all Evolution Man is very sleek and masculine. My boyfriend had been so against my products because they were far too feminine, but he loved Evolution man immediately!



Absolutely fantastic! I used it myself: amazing for anytime! Day, night, after a dive, it works and doesn't feel greasy at all. I made sure to test it along with my boyfriend to get the full experience. 


When it first goes on, it has this unusually gritty texture which threw me off a great deal at first, until after about 3 seconds. Suddenly, the grittiness was gone and I just had smooth, kissable lips. It's a bit odd at first, but trust me, this stuff moisturizes, and has incredibly cool packaging!


I'm not going to lie: I was so excited when Valerie said I could keep those first 2 products I received. My boyfriend needs a new shaving cream like nobody's business. The $1 stuff from the $1 store just doesn't cut it anymore! Now, he gets a free test of a fantastic shaving cream. Trust me men, this is worth the investment! This is a very inexpensive, fantastic product that will do wonders for you! Men, just buy the set! Ladies, just buy the set for your man and watch him go from guy to MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment