Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back to school gadgets: $50 or Less


Good Morning lovelies! School is right around the corner, and as the days grow shorter and the weather starts to marginally turn colder, it means that not only do you need the best outfits, but also, some really cool accessories for your necessary classroom gadgets!

Back to School Basics

$50 or less



I wish I had this amazing little device whenever I was working in the library and suddenly had to get up and go to the bathroom. This would've saved me so much headache and hassle having to pack up and then unpack my laptop and notebooks, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.



Otterbox phone cases are personally my favorite because I've dealt with them and have had my phone and seen other's phones saved by the box. I recommend it for everyone like me who is texting, stumbles, and down goes the phone right smack onto the tile floor.



This bad boy looks odd, but it's a necessary cooler for under your laptop. My laptop died from overheating, so I can not stress how important these are for extending the life and performance of one's sacred portable. Birthday present anyone?

Logitech Cooling Pad N100: $19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment