Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kesha Rose: Worth Drooling Over


Good morning lovelies. For those who haven't heard, Kesha, the singer and songwriter best known for her wild stage ensembles and even more wild interviews, has created her own jewelry line in a collaboration with jewelry artist Charles Albert. I was a bit skeptical when I heard about it since I also recently just found out that she created a headdress with her fan's teeth. Yes, you read that correctly, her fans unwanted leftover teeth. 

I nervously clicked on the link to her site, expecting to see her selling  actual teeth and other various body part pieces, but instead her jewelry line is actually.really amazing! The pieces are very affordable, ranging from $10 all the way up to $600, and they include colorful skulls, roses, lightening bolts and even a penis or two! They of course have a hint of that Kesha "I don't care attitude" mixed with a lot of glamorous earthy drama that actually makes the pieces very wearable. Well, you can judge that for yourself, but I know what I'll be buying myself for my birthday present...




No comments:

Post a Comment