Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Jewelry Trends



There are certain days that really strongly remind me why I love blogging about less expensive fashion, and today was one of those days. I read an article earlier today about the latest jewelry trends for fall, and every single piece they showed to represent each trend was well into the $150-$400 range, a few even more than that. I had a mini heart-attack with every piece they presented to represent each fall trend.

I am very happy to present to you some amazing pieces for your fall jewelry wardrobe that won't make you have a heart attack of any size.


Fall's Must-Have Jewelry
$50 or Less

The Collar





***Yes, this necklace is named a "bib" necklace, however, due to the it's construction, I think it works well as a collar necklace too***

The Statement Cross




The Nameplate Necklace





The Chain Link Necklace





The Bib Necklace





Bold Oversized Earrings



No comments:

Post a Comment