Monday, April 20, 2015

Ipsy Unbagging - April

Hello lovelies! Normally I do my Ipsy unbaggings via video but I thought I would switch it up today for better product detail. It's been a while since I've made any videos due to a 2 month-long illness that at one point had me without a voice for 3 weeks straight. Luckily that ended just in time for me to throw some clothes in a suitcase and run down to Tampa to be a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding last week. I'll be starting up again with videos in the next week, and my fingers couldn't be happier.

Ipsy Unbagging - April

This month has me over the moon with the amazing products I received. Some months are better than others, as with any subscription service, and this month is one of my favorite ones that I've received to date.


 What I received:

Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in "Shimmering Black: $18.00
 You can't see it but there are silver flecks in this black eyeliner. I've tried Mally eyeliners before and I loved them, so I'm really happy this came in my bag.

I'm starting to branch out and try new shades of blush. I was in a blush rut for many moons but this particular shade makes me ready for sunshine and beach days.

Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Hair Serum: $5.99
  I'm not overly excited to try this one since I already own a lot of hair serums but maybe this one will be the magical serum to rule them all.



The Balm Nude Dude Palette: $36.00
( I received a single eyeshadow sample from this palette - the eyeshadows aren't sold separately)
I keep hearing about The Balm products from the people I follow on youtube, so I squeaked when I saw this in my bag.


Mullein & Sparrow Lip & Cheek Tint: $22.00
I dove into this bad boy already and I'm in love. It feels sooooo good on the lips, and smells wonderfully organic. It adds the prettiest tint to your lips and cheeks. This may become one of my purse regulars.

No comments:

Post a Comment