Sunday, April 12, 2015

Jewelry Spotlight: Adorn the Hunter

Over the years I've discovered some amazing accessory companies that I've featured on my blog, but like anyone in the fashion industry, I'm always on the lookout for another amazing company or piece to shed light on. 5 days ago when stumbling around on Instagram I found that company:

adornthehunter.com

This independent accessories company based out of Texas is one of the most affordable accessories company I've come across in years. The most expensive thing on their site is $35, while the least expensive thing being $2. With a range like that any wallet size can afford them, and they have some of the cutest designs outside of Charming Charlie.

Adorn The Hunter

My favorites


 Perfect for Monday mornings. 


In the 3 years I've been living in the deep swampy south, I have yet to see a full-grown gator. This ring is probably the closest I'm going to get to seeing a full-grown one. That's perfectly fine with me, since this adorable ring can't bite me.


 I've been collecting elephants since I was a senior in high school - if the trunk is up that means it's good luck. Not only is this watch good luck, but if you can't make it to Coachella, you can still feel like you're a part of the action with this funky addition to your outfit.



I'm mildly obsessed with all things bee & honey related. I had a beautiful pair of sterling silver bee earrings until I lost one about 2 years ago and I've been heartbroken ever since. These will make a perfect, and perfectly affordable, replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment