Thursday, September 10, 2009

A New Beginning

Hello lovelies! Since this is the first post, I want to welcome you to my blog. I will be updating once a week, unless there is a major pressing event or issue that requires more than one blog post during that week. This will not be your average fashion blog. I will be doing Looks for Less and my takes on the latest trends, but everything I post in this blog will be for $50 or less.

Yes, you read correctly, $50 or less.

To explain a bit as to why, you first must know a bit about me.

I am from upstate New York and I have lived all over New England. I have lived in different states, different cities within states, and different areas within those cities. I have been raised as a gypsy, so my wardrobe has always had to be able to transition from day to night and any other random occasion in the blink of an eye. Since we were always moving, we didn't have a lot of money for expensive clothes. My mother's mantra has always been "Never Buy Retail", and she has ingrained it into my skull for all of eternity.

Now that I am in Southern California, I am the definition of a poor college student, but that does not mean my, or any other poor college student's wardrobe needs to suffer.

Yes, we, dirt-poor college students, and anyone else who is not living the lifestyles of the rich and famous, can look absolutely fabulous for $50 or less, and I intend to show you how.

In this blog I will be covering:

- The latest trends - $50 or less
- Celebrity Looks for Less - $50 or less
- Day to Night - $50 or less
- The best website sales
- The best in-store sales

No comments:

Post a Comment