Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Precious Moments

Good evening lovelies! I know, it seems like forever since I've last posted. I do apologize, I was sick (again!) and then I had a massive photoshoot to do for my Fashion Styling class. Not to worry though, tonight's post will be filled with lots of goodies for you all to enjoy.

First and foremost, since it's getting closer to the holidays, there are some AMAZING online deals going on.

Best Online Deals!

Overstock.com

Overstock.com is having clearance at 70% off plus free shipping inside the U.S. If you haven't been over to Overstock in a while, go quickly to see the deals!

My favorite deal from Overstock.com:



Sterling SIlver Cubic Zirconia Script Necklace: $22.49

This is absolutely stunning and will look great with anything. I love anything cursive, and you should too. It adds a sweet yet funky personal touch to any wardrobe, and it's affordable!

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches
/Sterling-Silver-Cubic-Zirconia-Script-Initial-Necklace/1043646/product.html?IID=prod1043646


Urbanoutfitters.com

Urbanoutfitters so cleverly has decided to showcase all their items under $20, and I have gone through them to bring you my favorites.


Printed Card Case: $14

I have been looking for a case to put all my cards in since my wallet has gotten too fat for most of my purses. This card case is stylish and totally affordable! Plus, it stands out.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=61&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=17370875&parentid=SHOP_CHEAPTHRILLSHERS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,&navCount=141&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=SHOP_CHEAPTHRILLSHERS&popId=GENERAL_CATEGORY_SHOP&prepushId=


Shower Cap: $6

Ok, I know this looks a bit odd, but it's a shower cap! YESS! A shower cap! So, it might not be something you wear outside with an outfit, but it is an accessory, and it's just so damn cute! Plus, for only $6, this is the best stocking stuffer, EVER!

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=61&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=14161236&parentid=SHOP_CHEAPTHRILLSHERS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,&navCount=141&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=SHOP_CHEAPTHRILLSHERS&popId=GENERAL_CATEGORY_SHOP&prepushId=

Printed Moccasin: $20

Ok, so, as we all already know, I have a major thing for the printed moccasins, but these are soooo effing CUTE!! I'm not lying when I say don't be surprised if you see pictures of me in the future wearing these. These will make any girl squeal with delight, and they won't hurt your pocket since they're only $20!!!


http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/produ
ctdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=121&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=17228131&parentid=SHOP_CHEAPTHRILLSHERS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,&navCount=222&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=SHOP_CHEAPTHRILLSHERS&popId=GENERAL_CATEGORY_SHOP&prepushId=


CalvinKlein.com

Calvin Klein is having major online sales right now. They've taken down prices to up to 50% off. I have brought you my favorite deals.


Silky Cowlneck Top: $19

This eggplant color is a fantastic neutral for any wardrobe, and the necklace looks amazing on almost all body types. I recommend this for all shapes and sizes, this will be an incredibly flattering and amazing top for the holidays. This is also very easy to style, so if you're in a time crunch or just don't have a lot of options, this will look great with most everything, so not to worry.

http://www.calvinklein.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3824604



Pencil Rinse Jeans: $19

I know what you're thinking: Calvin Klein jeans for only $20?! Too good to be true. Well, it's not. Yes, you read correctly, these fantastic black skinnies are only $20. Search no further for the perfect pair, they have arrived. I can personally testify for Calvin Klein jeans. My favorite pair is a pair of Calvin's. And just like Marky Mark, no one comes between me and my Calvin's.

http://www.calvinklein.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3248640



Torrid.com

Run run, quickly! Torrid is having free ground shipping on orders of $50 or more! They've also just taken more markdowns in their clearance section.


Black Red Star Light Up Brief: $8.98

Yes, $9 is a bit more than I would normally pay for a pair of underwear, but this pair lights up! What better way to have fun and say Happy Holidays than showing the one you love a little light show!

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302035996&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442187604&bmUID=1260434618144


Alternative Outfitters.com

For those of you that don't know, Alternative Outfitters is a fantastic store because they carry vegetarian and vegan-based cosmetics, products, and organic clothing. Plus, their products are incredibly cute on spot-on with the trends! They have many amazing deals. Free shipping on orders $100 or more. You also get a free $10 gift certificate if you submit a photo of yourself with an item that you purchased from the site. Alternative Outfitters also has free gifts with purchase depending on how much you spend.



Angry Little Girls Shopper Canvas Tote: $22.95

Yeah, this is how I feel whenever I go to the supermarket and see people using plastic and paper bags. Reduce, reuse, recycle. True story.

http://www.alternativeoutfitters.com/Angry-Little-Girls-Reusa
ble-Bag-B-Shopper-Vegan-Canvas-Tote.aspx



Gama-go Owl Eyes Coin Purse: $9.95

A.) Perfect stocking stuffer price. B.) Perfect stocking stuffer size. C.) Perfect stocking stuffer. Period.

http://www.alternativeoutfitters.com/gama-go-owl-eyes-vegan-coin-purse.aspx




Well, there you have it lovelies! Some AMAZING online deals going on! Happy hunting! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment