Sunday, December 27, 2009

Website Specials

Hello again lovelies! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas filled with lots of love, warmth, and delicious food.

I must apologize lovelies, both laptops are having technical difficulties this evening. Neither are letting me upload the pictures from the camera or allow me to upload pictures to this blog.

Tomorrow I will sit down and try to figure out what is going on. Thankfully though I can still type in here without worrying about malfunctions!

Now that Christmas & Thanksgiving are over, time to focus on New Years! Once I can upload pictures again, I will put together an outfit for you all for some inspiration. New Years is a great time to pull those special, fun pieces out of the closet that might not get light the rest of the year.

Until then though, I shall give you all the best of the web. Make sure to check out these deals. After-Christmas sales are always the best!

Website Specials
FreePeople.com
There are some amazing deals going on at freepeople.com, and they just added an extra 20% off if you order more 3 pieces or more.
Torrid.com
Over at Torrid they're having an extra 50% off sale items right now. Free Shipping on over $75.
Ideeli.com
On Ideeli they're having a major sale (Up to 91% off!!!!). There are some beautiful pieces there for less than $50. When I can finally upload pictures again I will post for you all.
AmericanApparel.com
When you sign up for their email at American Apparel, you get an extra 15% off your order. There's also free shipping on orders over 75% as well.
Gypsyrose.com
Gypsyrose has taken some major markdowns on a great deal of their merchandise. They're giving away free gifts to choose from on all orders over $50.
AlexanderMcQueen.com
Alexander Mcqueen has taken a markdown on his socks! I know, but I am willing to own anything from McQueen, even if it's just socks. I will post pictures and links later.
NineWest.com
Free Standard shipping on all orders and they've taken new markdowns!
Endless.com
Take an extra 45% off sale items. Free overnight shipping. Free return shipping.
Zappos.com
Free shipping both ways and new markdowns taken lovelies!
thefryecompany.com
Frye is having free shipping for the holiday season. Don't wait til this gift is gone!
Alright lovelies, I will give you more when I can fix the computers! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment