Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mother superior jumped the gun

Good evening lovelies! I hope you had an amazing week!

Tonight I will show you all an amazing find that I actually have at my work.

Wednesday, when I get the camera working, I will show you all the amazing treasures I found at the massive rummage sale that went on yesterday morning at Balboa park. It was well worth the hour wait in line!

When you work for Cirque

Women's striped t-shirt: $29.00

This shirt is absolutely adorable. I admire it every day when I work. I think this is an amazing find, because it is very chic yet still very funky with the writing on the side.

http://eboutique.cirquedusoleil.com/Products.aspx?Catalog=US&ProductId=510252%28CDS%20Catalog%29&CurrentCategory=span1_Category%28CDS%20Catalog%29&CurrentSubCategory=


Alright lovelies, there you have it! Wednesday, I will be bringing you something very special so be prepared, and bask in the marvel of this fantastical shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment