Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Friday's Bounty

Good evening lovelies! Due to the travel back down to San Diego only to come in to find the internet not working, I was unable to post.

Of course, Black Friday happened. It has come, it has gone, and yes, I shopped. I walked the block to the Urban Outfitters and spent a great deal on dresses, skirts, shoes and of course, an awesome weekend travel bag. My most favorite find though from this weekend actually came at full-price in a tiny little story up the block.

Even when I was living back in New Hampshire, I didn't have a cute coat. I had a durable, plain black one that was 2 sizes too large, but it kept me warm and it worked. I have never owned a cute heavy winter jacket.

Finding the perfect jacket can be one of the hardest things in the world; I would know, I searched for years. This past weekend I walked into the tiny store called "La Monde" and found the perfect peacoat. It only cost $40.00. To some, but finding the perfect jacket; that's priceless. This is wonderful price because this jacket will take me winter to winter. It's tough, waiting, searching, finding nothing, and waiting some more until you feel as though you will never find that perfect jacket. You'll give up hope, like I did, and then walk into a tiny store and find the perfect jacket staring at you. I normally don't drop $40+ on an article of clothing. My range is usually $20-$30. When you walk in to a place and find that perfect jacket staring at you, it doesn't matter what the price tag reads. It could be $10, and it could be $50. When you see it, you will need it because it be your every occasion jacket. It will go with everything in your wardrobe and it will  make you feel awesome and warm and chic all at the same time.

There will be others, but sometimes, it's best to strike while the iron is hot instead of waiting until it cools down. While it is usually smart to think about things before buying, the perfect jacket needs no contemplation, only wearing out the door as your shove your old one in a bag.

My Winter Jacket



I'm also noticing a few trends that seem to be popping up all over the place: leopard-print shoes and cape jackets. I have a few wears to wear these wonderful trends for less than $50 of course

Leopard-Print Shoes

$50 or Less









Cape Jackets

$50 or Less








No comments:

Post a Comment