Sunday, January 9, 2011

A bit of light reading: $50 or Less

Good evening lovelies! I hope your week has gone wonderfully. Due to my extreme work schedule this past week, I was unable to post Wednesday.

Tonight, I am bringing you a bit of light reading. I have been on a serious reading binge lately. I read whenever I can. The past few purchases have been fashion-related reading and I have not regretted a single one. My favorite recent purchases have made me laugh more than most realize fashion books can do.

A bit of light reading

$50 or Less



This is a wonderful style guide. I feel like I know a lot when it comes to building a wardrobe and translating outfits and pieces when it comes to packing for a trip or from occasion to occasion, but I'm not even halfway through this book and I've already learned so much. I recommend this for anyone, especially someone who feels like they're not sure how to tie a wardrobe together fully and what they might or might not need.



This book is HILARIOUS. It's also very educational because it has 100 mistakes that women make. Every mistake has a hilarious story behind it. Clinton doesn't fail to deliver. This book was worth every penny and more! My next purchase will be his "Freakin' Fabulous" book. For anyone who's watched "What Not To Wear", Clinton is hysterical and smart and stylish. I will take advice from him any day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment