Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tin Man: Look For Less

Good evening lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve filled with good times and lots of laughter to remember for years to come. The other night I started watching the 3-part mini series entitled "Tin Man" from the SciFi channel, and I have fallen in love. Zooey Deschanel plays "DG" [Traditionally "Dorothy"] In it, she wears a sweet, simple, yet awesome traveling outfit. Much more practical than the one worn in the original movie by the original Dorothy.

 Zooey Deschanel's Dorthy


Zooey Deschanel's Dorothy













Total: $69.98

Yes, this is $20 more than what I normally put into my blog. Trust me when I say, I searched the internet high and low for a more affordable jacket, but nothing went with this outfit like the Buffalo jacket. It was the closest to the one that Zooey wears. 

I still decided to do this outfit because I feel like this outfit is the exact one that she wears in the mini-series, and I feel like this outfit looks great on anyone of any shape or size or coloring. This is one of those across-the board simple outfits. I'd rather bring you the exact replica than something less than what it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment