Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Preserve makes its debut


I wrote a post a few months ago about the rumor of a Blake Lively lifestyle website, one similar to Gweneth Paltrow's Goop. Today, I saw the good news that I haven't been holding my breath in vain: Blake Lively's lifestyle website, Preserve, is now up and running.

It's a beautiful, rustic-looking website that makes me want to wake up in a cabin high in the mountains somewhere or start my own bakery. On the website you have the option of adding things to your "drawer" (a fun interactive website feature) for future buying. 

The photography on the website alone is beautiful, and the layout is very easy to navigate through. Everything is very thoughtfully laid out, the colors are very inviting - it feels like an extension of your favorite local hangout/boutique.

Blake Lively and Co. did an amazing job with this website. I know what's going to be taking up my breaks at work from now on...

preserve.us

No comments:

Post a Comment