Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Lipstick of the Day


If I haven't mentioned it before, I am obsessed with lip products. I "discovered" my lips this past year, in the sense that I discovered I really like the way they look when under lipstick or lipgloss. In the last year, my lip products went from less than 5, to over 50. Yes, 5-0. It's insane, to say the least. However, I have been fortunate enough to acquire almost all my lip products for either: free, almost free, or definitely less than full-price. 

My latest lip score was one I did a review on: Red Apple Lipstick. Yesterday I put together a look wearing the shade to film a video that I had hoped to have up by today.

This past week I had radio silence on my blog when I normally post 2 times a week. Reason being:  last weekend my laptop coughed, sputtered, and kicked out. We had to save as much as we could, and this past week we reformatted the whole thing, with me having to start over from scratch. I got it set up and I filmed the other day and woke up bright and early this morning only to encounter some problems with saving my edits. The video I recorded and edited will be uploaded tomorrow - I will make sure one way or another I figure this situation out and how to not have it happen again, but for tonight I will show you my lip look. (Please excuse the awkward duck face. I take photos in variations of duck)



Products Used




No comments:

Post a Comment