Thursday, June 11, 2015

Frog Prince Lipstick

About 2 years ago I came across an article talking about a makeup brand called Lipstick Queen and their insanely popular blue "Hello Sailor" lipstick. Intrigued, I called up every Bloomingdale's around the country until I found one in Hollywood that had a few left. I ordered it, tried it, loved it, and reviewed it on here on my blog. 

Yesterday I was browsing through the latest in fashion & beauty news like usual when I saw another Lipstick Queen lipstick, but instead of the blue Hello Sailor color, this one was green. Of course Rihanna has paved the way with the green lipstick trend and many companies have scrambled to produce the unique and niche color for those brave enough to try, but just like the Hello Sailor color, this isn't your typical lipstick. Yes, it comes in a lipstick tube and is shaped like a lipstick, but it's actually a color-changing lip tint that turns into a lip stain.

With the Hello Sailor color, it went on and turned into a beautiful berry tint that actually stayed on like a lip stain even after it felt like it had worn off. This color, Frog Prince, promises the same desired effect, except this one turns into a beautiful rosy color on the lips. 
 
 
 
While I could never pull off green lipstick, I love the color-changing lipsticks that are coming out, and like with the Hello Sailor lipstick, the second I saw this one I called around and bought one. A review will be coming soon <.3

No comments:

Post a Comment