Monday, January 4, 2010

Sarah Jessica's Look for Less!

Good morning/evening (depending on where you are) lovelies! I hope you all had a lovely week resting and getting all those clearance goodies.

I have some fantastic news for you all: Zac Posen and Jean Paul Gaultier are in the works to make lines for Target! Yes, you read correctly, Jean Paul Gaultier himself will be creating a line for Target. The exact date for when this collection will hit stores is still in the works, but I promise you all, you will be the first to know when I find out.

Tonight though, I have scoured the internet to bring you a very special look for less. Oh yes, I didn't tackle just anyone tonight, I tackled the fashion goddess herself, Sarah Jessica Parker. Yes, the holy grail of fashionistas!

Look for Less

Sarah Jessica Parker

"Did you hear about the Morgans?" Premier



I personally ADORE this outfit. I think her combination of colors is fresh, and her necklace is very unexpected yet still elegant and funky.



The Clothes


Total: $50.44



Alright lovelies, there you have it: an amazing Sarah Jessica Parker outfit for only $50!

No comments:

Post a Comment