Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tornado Warnings + Hot Deals

Good evening lovelies! I hope you all are doing wonderfully and staying safe. Weather here in SoCal has been bi-polar and socially awkward, much like me.

I just want to remind you lovelies to keep up with your outfits. You can do it! I believe in all of you. You are wonderfully creative and can do this contest without even breaking a sweat.

ALSO, go check out Betty B. I am up in Ventura doing an internship with the lovely owner, Donna, and am soooo very excited to be learning in one of my favorite stores!


Today's Hot Website Deals

www.overstock.com

Half-Off and only $2.95 shipping on every order!!! Yes, it's not free shipping, but I can not telling you how many times I've gone to order something for $5 and the shipping has been $12. $2.95 is great, for ANY site. That's all I'm sayin'.



Today's Hot In-Store Deals

Soul Tonic
Ventura, CA

Soul Tonic is going out of business lovelies! I just heard this and I don't know when the last day will be, which means you need to go as soon as possible to get the best deals before it's gone.


Today's Hot Online Deals

www.overstock.com



Paper Denim & Cloth "Bridgette" Boot Cut Jeans: $33.99

While over $30 would normally be quite expensive for a pair of jeans, especially in my wardrobe, Paper Denim & Cloth is VERY hard to find for under $50. I've gone to Tj Maxx and other discount stores, yet I have never found a pair of Paper Denim & Cloth jeans for under $50. I've looked, trust me. Invest in these lovelies, they will not let you down.

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Paper-Denim-Cloth-Womens-Bridgette-Bootcut-Jeans/4116993/product.html?IID=prod4116993

Ok, time to work on your outfits!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment