Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Hangover 2: Bradley Cooper's Style

Good evening lovelies! I hope you've had an amazing week so far. The weather has been beautiful; I hope you've been enjoying it. Your Memorial Day holiday was hopefully spent catching up on some much-needed r&r. Due to unforseen scheduling conflicts Sunday evening, I was unable to post, so this evening I am bringing an extra-special treat. In light of the most recent, and highly-anticipated movie, The Hangover 2, I'm doing an outfit for $50 or less: Bradley's Cooper's outfit.

I love his outfit in the movie, and his sunglasses! (I own the same pair in pink; thank you Betsey Johnson)

Bradley Cooper's Style

$50 or Less












Total: $49.98



There you have it lovely men! THAT'S how you dress like Bradley Cooper. Sexiness sold separately.


Special Internet Deals


20% off: SUMMER at checkout

No comments:

Post a Comment