Saturday, July 9, 2011

In the dark

Good evening lovelies! I hope you all had an amazing 4th of July week and are fully recuperated, haha. I know that Wednesday I brought you the fabulous Will.I.Am's style, but tonight in celebration of her new video, "In the Dark", i am bringing to you one of my favorite style icons, Dev.

This singer made her start the good ole' fashioned grassroots way; promoting herself on Myspace and performing everywhere. She is a tough, cool chick with a wardrobe that is just as loud as her personality. Her music is fun and clever, and you can't help but smile when you see her do the same. She is amazing, and if I had her body I'd dress like her and then some.

She got her start in Vegas, so there's a great deal of the city's attitude in her style, but she also draws a great deal of inspiration from her Portuguese roots, and it shows. Her style, feminine punk with earthy touches shows her lack of fear in mixing and matching. Fearless, like Portuguese style.

Dev

Booty Bounce



Her play with proportions is amazing and makes you want to look as effortless as she does. Part punk, all cool.


Yeah, no explanation needed.


Comfy cool with a major dose of attitude.


I'm not a smoker, but damn does she make it look cool.


Vintage punk, like Grease with a major dose of modern attitude.

Arizona punk.


Dev
"In the Dark"

Dev's blog



No comments:

Post a Comment