Thursday, July 7, 2011

Style Spotlight

Good evening lovelies! I know that I try to incorporate men's style and fashion into this blog often, but I know that there's not nearly as much as the women's section.Tonight, I want to showcase a guy that I love and I feel like has amazing style. Men, take note, Will.I.am's style is not for every guy, but it never hurts to take a note or two from him and push the boundaries with your own funky, unique style. His style has been evolving every since the beginning of the Black Eyed Peas, and he never misses a beat!

I also have a major crush on him because he and I both share a dislike of wet sinks. Yes, wet sinks. When someone can't be bothered to wipe down the sink after they use it. It's one of my biggest pet peeves, his too, and that's why he's awesome. Also the fact that he wore studded oxfords.

Will.I.Am

Male Style Icon


The epitome of casual cool.


Studded oxfords = instant punch of personality to an otherwise dapper and simple suit.



Rocking dreads or his funky shorter hair, he knows what works for him and owns it.


Futuristic sexy. Easy as pie.

Confident cool with a twist of prep class.
As I said, his style is very future-forward and he is not afraid to take risks, which sometimes gets him criticism. I personally feel he can do no wrong style-wise and he is always spot on with whatever he wears. He owns whatever style he's rocking and that's the most important thing about any style lovelies; confidence! If you feel good in what you're wearing, it shows, and it makes your outfit that much better.

He is not only an amazing musician, but an all around cool guy with an even cooler wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment