Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Soul Punk: $50 or Less

Good evening lovelies! I hope you all have had an amazing week so far. Tonight, I want to talk about something I found out recently.

For those of you who remember the band "Fall Out Boy", the band of men including the charismatic Pete Wentz on base and the gorgeous voice of Patrick Stump leading the chart-topping hits, the days of "Dance Dance" are long since passed

For a while now, Fall Out Boy has not been together and it seemed as though everyone but Pete Wentz had fallen out of the spotlight. And then, Sunday evening I was listening to some music on Youtube and saw an ad for Patrick Stump's new single "This City". I listened, and fell in love, all over again.

I was already in love with Patrick Stump's vocals to begin with. I feel he has one of the most amazing male voices to date, but now with his solo career his writing skills are able to show through, and it is a fantastic thing.

Along with a new solo career, Patrick has also lost some weight over the past year. and has found a new style to go with his new look. I loved his look when he was heavier, and I love his look now. He can do no wrong in my book, and he keeps on coming out with hits, both in and out of the recording studio. Tonight, i want to bring a taste of his style for the men.

Patrick Stump


 

Soul Punk

$50 or Less













 Outfit Total:  $42.89



 And there you have it lovelies, any nice dress shoes you have will work and then you're officially a Patrick Stump style fan!



No comments:

Post a Comment