Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steals and Deals

Good evening lovelies! I hope you have had an amazing week so far and enjoyed the beautiful rain today followed by all the gorgeous sunshine! We need more rain and it's so much fun to snuggle up while it's pouring outside, just not when you have to drive to LA afterwards, but other than that.

Tonight, I am incredibly excited because I've found some amazing deals that different websites are offering, and I also found an amazing steal myself at the Coalition Thrift Store in downtown Ventura.

Steal


Tod's Handbag: $5

No, i didn't actually steal it, but considering that a Tod's handbag can run anywhere upwards of $1,000 on a good day, I consider this a steal. Clearly the sales associates had no idea what they were holding when they tagged this beautiful purse! I thought I was going insane when I saw the tag reading $4.99. I truly thought I was seeing things and needed to go see a doctor. Then I clutched on to it tight and didn't let go the rest of the time I walked around the store, which was especially fun when I was trying on shirts. Nothing brings out the possessive purse beast in you when you see a woman eying your $5 Tod's bag. MINE! >=O

Deals


Free shipping & free returns


Buy one sweater, get one 50% off


Site-wide $1 shipping.


IN STORE: 50% off sale prices. Yes, an extra 50% off of sale prices. I got a pair of shoes there the other night for $5! RUN PEOPLE, RUN!!!!!!

Free shipping online on orders of $50 or more: plus free shipping & returns

Extra 25% off of sale: discount taken at checkout

Free shipping; Code: BIGDEAL





Absolutely adorable and perfect for the cool autumn months. The design is gorgeous and the cut is roomy with a slight nod to the retro trend while still keeping the earthy Free People vibe that they are so well-known for with a modern twist. Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment