Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hot tea and nyquil

Hello again my lovelies. Yes, it is true, after weeks of claiming that I could not get sick after my boyfriend got the hort one since the Nyquil will be kicking in soon. Goodness knows waking up with the keyboard flu and I came out scot-free and smelling like roses, I have finally gotten a stuffy nose, sore throat and congestion. Don't worry, you won't get sick from reading this.


This one is going to be a simprinted on my forehead is not the way to start off a Monday workday.

I don't know if you knew this about me but, like most of women nowadays, i'm obsessed with boots. I can't wear anything else to work. Nothing is as comfortable. Nothing goes with everything else. My boots are my lifesaver! I work pretty flats once with gel inserts and my feet were hurting at the end of the night. I wear my boots all day, 9 hours, no pain. This is why I'm always on the lookout for cheap and adorable boots that I can wear to work.

Yes my lovelies, I have found such boots! And all for less than $50! Woo-hoo!

BOOTS!!!!!!!

Target.com

I do love myself some Target. I can always find a good deal there on something I want and need and will love. They have provided once again.


Kasia Perforated Suede Boot: $19.98

Knee-high grey perforated suede boots for less than $20. Do you have to think about this? I mean, really now. REALLY?


http://www.target.com/Xhilaration-Kasia-Perforate
d-Suede-Boot/dp/B001I26BWA/ref=br_1_4?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=10756831&node=10756831&searchRank=price&searchPage=3&searchSize=90&id=Xhilaration%20Kasia%20Perforated%20Suede%20Boot



Kalena Studded Moto Boots - Black: $39.99

Now, these boots are a bit more on the pricey side, but good lord they're gorgeous! These will go with ANYTHING and make it look kick-ass! You could be wearing a paper bag, put on these boots and BAM, hot outfit. No lie. That's the beauty of boots. They pull ANY outfit from good to HOLY CRAP!


http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Kalena-Studded-Moto-Boots/dp/B0024028G8/ref=br_1_43?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=370189011&node=370189011&searchRank=price&searchPage=5&searchSize=30&id=Mossimo%20Kalena%20Studded%20Moto%20Boots




Ombre Rainboot- Pink:$24.99

Once upon a time I owned a pair of black rainboots. Then along came spiders, too many rainy nights outside and just plain forgetfullness. Never again. The thing about San Diego is that during the winter, when it rains, it pours. I need a new pair. These are perfect! They're not boring basic black, but they're still chic enough to go with anything. How awesome is the ombre? Ombre makes anything look cooler. True story.

http://www.target.com/Womens-Ombre-Rainboot-Pink/dp/B002TUMPIE/ref=br_1_44?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=370189011&node=370189011&searchRank=price&searchPage=2&searchSize=30&id=Womens%20Ombre%20Rainboot%20Pink

Alright lovelies, I've given you ideas and links, and now it's time to shop! Happy hunting! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment