Sunday, November 8, 2009

Masquerade. Paper faces on parade.

Hello again lovelies! I hope your November is going well. I can't believe it's already only a few more weeks til Thanksgiving! I swear, I blink and a whole day goes by.

For all of you who have been so diligent to read my blog, I have prepared a special treat for you today.

Anthropologie! Yes, you read correctly, Anthropologie, for under $50. Some said it couldn't be done, but I, yes I, have proved them wrong.

As I sat in front of my computer tonight trying to determine as to where I should find the goodies to bring you lovelies, I realized I hadn't looked at Anthropologie.com in a very long time. 2 clicks and a heartbeat later, I was in their Sale section, and I have found gold!

HOT Online Deals!

$50 or Less

Anthropologie.com

I remember the first time I was introduced to Anthropologie.com. It was the summer before I went off to college, and one of my mother's friend's daughters told me about this fantastic, artsy website that I would love. The moment I got home from hanging out with her, i went online and fell head over heels. Since then, I have dreamed of setting up a cot in the back of the warehouse and just living there. No one would notice, I hope...



"First Glance V-Neck"

$19.95


While I can't wear yellow, for those of you that can, I strongly suggest this top. The twist in the front isn't just there to make it look pretty (Ok, that's part of it), but it is also there to camouflage any tummy issues you may be having. This top will make your girls look amazing and instantly take off about 5 pounds in the front. For those of you that can pull of this top, do it, you will not regret it.

http://tiny.cc/s6Ho0




"Galaxy Fold Top"

$19.95

I can't say enough about this top. I fell for it the moment I saw it. A: The design is amazing and utterly adorable without being too overpowering and girly. B: The rouching will help make your tummy appear much smaller. C: The ruffle on the side is the ultimate cherry on top. For those of you that are a bit more hippy, this top will accentuate it a bit more since it's clingy, but the black will have a slimming effect. This top NEEDS to be in everyone's wardrobe.

http://tiny.cc/kUo5z




"Herbacious Cowlneck"

$19.95

Essentially just amazing. The print is lovely, the sleeves help conceal any problem arm areas you may not like, and the neckline is flattering on anyone. I recommend wearing this with a big funky crystal pendant and a nice pair of dark skinnies with knee-highs and you will half a fail-proof outfit.

http://tiny.cc/Snyt7




"Crimini Cap Belt"

$19.95

This is the most adorable belt I have seen in a very long time (And i work with them!) The elastic part is simple and summer-time chic, and with the leather buttons, it just becomes this funky statement belt that will look great paired with a dress and heels or with a t-shirt, jeans and boots. This truly feels like a timeless belt that could've came from any time period.

http://tiny.cc/XEvTs



"Crypress Fringe Sandals"

$29.95

If you all haven't already noticed by now, I have a small obsession with anything tribal, vintage, or earthy. These sandals are no exception. They are fantastic while being a steal and would work for all different styles. You could easily pair these with the yellow top shown above or even the polka-dot one depending on the outfit. These are fantastic must-haves for the warmer weather, so snatch them up while they're still around!

http://tiny.cc/CxOS2



"Claudette Slingbacks"

$19.95

Last, but not least, these slingbacks. At $19.95, how can you go wrong? I mean, really and truly, the flower is adorable and adds a vintage touch to these otherwise simple slingbacks. The interesting cut design also adds a dose of personality. These are subtle yet still sexy and fun. Don't be surprised if you see a picture of me wearing these sometime in the future.

http://tiny.cc/BjyFU




Also, just to let you lovelies know, Nordstrom's Rack is having a MAJOR sale on jewelry. I was able to pick up a lovely green beaded strand necklace for $2, but i get my extra employee discount so I can't really show it, but nonetheless, go digging folks! We're also having major deals on Men's shoes and Women's too, but ESPECIALLY check out the jewelry! You'll fall in love and not break the bank! See you soon! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment