Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Madness

Happy Mother's Day lovelies! I hope you all have had an amazing day filled with love, flowers, and tons of chocolate!

I'm not gonna lie, at work, I am allowed to online shop on my down time. Almost every day, I have been searching for fantastical things to bring you.

I know I've been pulling a lot from Etsy lately, but this time I promise I dug extra hard and found some amazing things that are not so easy to find. This week, I promise I will try to put together an outfit for you all instead of just fun things I've found.

Fantastical Fun

$50 or less



Garden Party: $42.00

Cardigans are the coolest sweater, and this flower detail looks gorgeous without being overwhelming. The perfect detail. Maybe some skinny jeans and biker boots? Maybe over a funky dress? Maybe just with a tank top and some shorts on a cool summer night? You decide. Either way, you're going to look fabulous!



Gold Steampunk Hamilton Ring: $26.00

How cool would this look paired with the cardigan and some skinny jeans and oxford flats? OH YES!



Sugar and Spice Bracelet Clutch: $44.00

Perfect for any summer party or get-together with some friends.



Underwater Cardholder Wallet: $28.00
This is just absolutely gorgeous. The amount of detail and hand work that went into this. It will look fabulous when pulled out of any purse or pocket.




MIA Women's Backstage Oxford: $39.80

And it's something other than from Etsy! I am DYING for a pair of oxford flats for the summer. These are perfectly summery, cute, and will go with everything imaginable. YES PLEASE!


N.Y.L.A. Stud Studded Cowboy Boots: $49.94

I know what you're thinking; "Ashley, I already have black boots." Yes, yes you do, but you don't have black boots with studs. And if you do, you don't have black cowboy boots with studs. If you have those, you don't have these, so shush.




Great Online Deals
Calvinklein.com

Buy one polo, get another free! How sweet is that? I wish all places would do that...

Ideeli.com

Betsey Johnson ends in exactly 1 day. When her jewelry is normally $50, now it's $15. GO GO GO!

Also, Raj Imports at ideeli. You can never have too many scarves. They're all under $50, by the way.



That's it for now lovelies! Have an awesome week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment