Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Santa Barbara-bound

Good evening lovelies! I hope you all are having an amazing week. I have this weekend off so I am going up to my mother's for a belated Mother's Day visit, and we are heading up to Santa Barbara! It will be my first time going up there, so to celebrate, I am going to put together an outfit that I feel would be Santa Barbara-appropriate.

Santa Barbara

$50 or Less




Minicci Fedora Hat: $7.99

I desperately want a fedora, and this fedora is perfectly sweet at the perfect price.



Apt. 9 Tribal Shift Dress: $24.99

This dress is gorgeous, breezy, and will look awesome on everyone. It's very fun and it's absolutely wearable. This would be very easy to take from day to night just by changing shoes and accessories.



Big Accessories Non-Woven Tote: $1.99


I love the color of this tote and the roominess. I think this would be perfect for running around to carry all of your stuff, and just in case new situations occur, you have room to put stuff in just in case.



Simple Round Toe Flats: $14.99

Normally I'm not one for round-toed shoes since I feel that they aren't flattering for me, but I love the nude shoes because these will elongate your legs and will go wonderfully with the tribal print.



Total: $49.96

No comments:

Post a Comment