Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Contest Winner!

Good evening lovelies! I hope your week is proving to be sweet and smooth so far and work is lovely.

As you all know, last Wednesday I started a contest for all of you to send me your stories about the best deal you've ever found. After going through everyone's submissions, I am happy to say that the winner of my contest is my wonderful coworker, Sharifa Chamberlain!

Sharifa's Story
"I was in New York visiting my boyfriend and of course I wanted to go shopping. We had just really started dating. He asked me what I wanted and I told him shoes of course. So we get to the store and I saw the shoes I wanted and felt I needed. So I saw the price and they were $1295. I knew Jimmy Choos were expensive but that's more than I pay in rent. So I told him it was too much and we could find something else. About a week later when I was back in San Diego my boyfriend and I went shopping again. I saw the same shoe for $795. I knew it was a bargain and my boyfriend paid for half of it. So I got a $1295 Jimmy Choo for about $400. I would say that was the best deal ever."



Jimmy Choo for only $400, that's a fairytale for such a well-known and expensive name! Awesome buy Sharifa! Now she gets to wear her awesome new belt and earrings set courtesy of Betty Belts in Ventura.

No comments:

Post a Comment