Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wednesday Contest

Good Wednesday lovelies! I hope you all had a great first half of the week. No bad Mondays! Tonight, I have a special treat for all of you! It's been a while since my last contest, so, for the end of the summer, I've decided to give you lovelies the opportunity to win some more AMAZING accessories from Betty Belts.


End of Summer Contest

Contest Rules:
All you lovelies need to do send me an email telling me about the best deal you've ever found. It must be fashion related, but there is no specific amount minimum or maximum. If you found a skirt on sale for $150 that was originally $4,000, I want to hear about it! Whoever has the best story will get the prizes below and have their story put into my blog.

When emailing me your story, please include your full billing address and full name.

The contest begins tonight and ends exactly one week from tonight, on August 18th.

My email: confessionsofachocoholic@yahoo.com

These prizes have been given to me by the AMAZING Donna at Betty Belts.com. Whoever wins will have these shipped to them.



Prizes



Holly Earrings



Sasha Belt



Alright lovelies, good luck lovelies! May the best story win!

No comments:

Post a Comment