Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Autumn's colors $50 or Less

Good evening lovelies! I hope your week is going well and flu-free! Tonight, I have decided to bring you all a little bit of autumn. I know that not everyone lives in a place where the leaves change colors, and for those that do, it is a beautiful treat. I used to live in a place where the world was a kaleidoscope of colors during autumn, and every year around this time I get terribly homesick for pumpkin patches, woolly sweaters and hot apple cider. I also miss waking up to seeing a world so full of colors that it hurts my eyes.

While I now live in a place that's nowhere near as colorful this time of year, that doesn't mean we can't show our autumn spirit in other ways!

Autumn Colors

$50 or Less




Just the perfect shade to capture the still lively leaves as they cling to the last bit of summer left.



The yellow matches the yellow/orange leaves perfectly as they float to the ground from a strong gust of breeze.

   I want to go trick-or-treating so badly it's not even funny. I can feel the chill in the air and the warmth of the sun on my face as the last bit of summer leaves for the oncoming winter.
 



Possibly the sexiest way to evoke the reddish color that is seen on leaves when the yellows and oranges have grown dark and given way to the orange-red that is so beautiful against the dark green grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment