Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Birthday Best $50 or Less

Good evening lovelies! Tis the season of the Virgo, and that means my birthday happens to be this coming Saturday. I have nothing planned for this Saturday other than checking out an amazing-sounding jazz festival going on by me.

At lunch today though, I was talking with one of my coworkers and she mentioned that she's going to a show Friday night. I mentioned it was the night before my birthday, so I had nothing planned other than to relax. She so graciously invited for me to come along with her to see this amazing band play downtown. To go to a show in downtown from work requires a bit of planning as far as the outfit goes, this is why I've created my perfect Friday Night Birthday Outfit that can go from day to night in the blink of an eye.

(Thanks to the lovely miss Thuy, I now am the proud owner of the beautiful dress form "Margie")

Friday Night Birthday Outfit

$50 or Less




















Shoes: Free (Gift from mother's friend)
Jacket: Free (gift from mother)
Tank top: $10 (Camarillo Calvin Klein Outlet Store)
Skirt: $5 TJ Maxx (Last Wednesday)
Belt: $1 Baras Thrift Store
Necklace: $2 Nordstrom's Rack
Clutch
Ring #1 (Small): $30
Ring #2 (Big): Free (Exchange for work) (Betty Belts)

Total: $48

The reason why I chose a clutch is quite simple: we sit at work about 98% of the day and we leave our purses at our cubicles right next to us. This clutch is actually decently-sized and will carry everything I need for the daytime and evening since I always end up bringing my lunch. My water bottle and extras can always be left in my car. The kitty heels are actually very comfortable yet very cute for walking in the office to walking downtown. The jacket is perfect for the office, yet easily comes off once in the club.


EXTRA!!!!!

Jessicasimpson.com

20% off of 2 items
30% off of 3 items

Code: 2OR3

No comments:

Post a Comment