Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hunt & Gather

Good evening lovelies! I hope you all are doing wonderfully on this hump day Wednesday! Tonight, I want to shed light on a fantastic store that I found on my birthday.

About a month ago, I received an email Groupon for a store called Hunt & Gather in University Heights. It was $10 for $25 worth of stuff. I of course bought it in a heartbeat and saved it until my birthday to go and find something pretty. What I found was the most amazing store that I want to live in, and something so unique I don't think I'll be lucky enough to find one again.




The store was started in 2009 by the clothing designer husband & wife team of Zoe Crenshaw & Lee Reynolds.

They have vintage music, clothing, accessories, shoes, things from local artists, it's enough to make me want to set up a cot in the back and live there; truly. I had SOOO much fun digging through everything and I found the most amazing piece ever. There was so much, and always so little time for everything. Next paycheck, I will be making a visit back there, for sure!

AMAZING find


Odie Suitcase: $24.00




P.S.....

I WANT IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment