Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Favorite Mobile Shopping App


While I love taking a few minutes on a lazy afternoon and browsing shopping sites on my computer, nothing makes me happier than being able to browse whats current on my lunch break. Exploring apps makes the time fly by for me while waiting, but I have a Nokia Lumia 1520 with a Windows operating system. While I love Windows, many apps that are available for Android and Apple aren't yet available for Windows, which leaves me out in the dust a lot of the time.

Luckily for me, the Windows App store is expanding my leaps and bounds, and one such app I found a few weeks ago has made a place in my permanent app list: RedLaser.

This amazing app lets you scan a bar-code on an item you see to see all the sites it's available on, as well as which stores by you also offer the product. The reason? To price compare of course, and see which site/store offers it at the lowest cost.



This is a sample screen shot. The app is very easy to navigate, fun, and interesting. I think this app is worth a download from everyone, especially since it's free!

My review: download this app now - you won't regret it, especially when hunting for something you love. <.3

No comments:

Post a Comment