Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Mid-Week Inspiration: Street Style


I love all the fashion weeks - there's something so exciting about seeing the pictures from the runways and the way the designers envision next season's trends. There is something I love even more than the runways though, and that's the street style that comes with each fashion week. Seeing how people wear these amazing couture creations in real life is so inspiring. Real people in their work week, walking to these shows, talking to their bosses - that's what drives me to step outside of my comfort zone. These are some of my favorite street style shots I've found from websites covering fashion weeks from this year.





 


(I hope to be that fabulous as the woman on the left someday)

(Susie Bubble can do no wrong in my book)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment