Thursday, August 27, 2015

30 Days of Lips + Looks: Day 29 "Israeli Cut Crease"

Day 29 "Israeli Cut Crease" - Too Faced





This is the most dramatic eyeshadow look I think I have ever done. It actually wasn't as involved of a process as I thought it would be, surprisingly. I decided to call it an "Israeli" cut crease since the Arabic cut creases I've seen use silver/white or pink on the eyelid while I used gold. Not that I'm trying to create a new look, I just thought it would be fun to use gold and whenever I think of Israel I think of the golden sand and beautiful shimmering building topped with gold in Jerusalem where we visited.

I did repeat this lip color but it felt like the only one that would truly pair well with this eyeshadow look since it's SO dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment