Friday, January 27, 2012

Products & Provisions

Good afternoon lovelies! Thankfully my laptop is now in working condition again, so back to our regularly-scheduled fashion rendezvous.

Products & Provisions


Elemis Skin Care

Free product reviews

The lip gloss definitely moisturizes, but it doesn't last as long as my Burt's Bees lip balm. It's a good product, but not one I'd willingly spend $24 on.

These wipes take away my makeup beautifully and don't make my skin feel greasy or dry afterwards. A pack comes with plenty, so you won't be running out a week after you buy one. I definitely recommend this for everyone; the wipes are gentle, smell nice, and work wonderfully.


This beautiful little serum works very well from what I've seen of it so far. This past week has been a hectic one and I haven't gotten as much sleep as night as I should have. Every night I've been putting the serum under my eyes and on the corners and I've woken up looking far less tired than I have other sleepless nights. I recommend this, ESPECIALLY for college students who still want to look somewhat rested the next day!


Those are the only 3 I've tried so far. Next week I will hopefully have more reviews for you on the other products that came in the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment