Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Promised Prizes

Good evening lovelies! As we all know, when it rains, it pours. Relationship ends, job doesn't accept you, car needs to be fixed, etc, but despite the pouring, there's always a silver lining to every cloud.

My silver lining is a slightly silly one; winning free hair care and facial products from Lucky magazine. Every month I enter the contests for every single prize. I won Rusk hair care from the September issue (Cue Anna Wintour cameo) and I recently won a whole skin care line from the December issue.

I enter the giveaways and sweepstakes all the time because, well, why not? They're free and only take a minute of my time. Even if I don't win, nothing was lost, save for a bit of my day. If I win, then I have enough hair care and skin care to last me over a year. One last thing I have to worry about. Score!

When I called Lucky to ask them a question about what I had won, the girl who works for the magazine told me that she never ever enters those contests. I asked "Why not?" she said "Well, I'll never win."

Just think though, even if there's no chance you'll win, what if you do?

You might open up an email to see this:




No comments:

Post a Comment