Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bring in the Vampires

Good evening lovelies! I hope you all are doing ok after the earthquake for those that are down here in Southern California. For those of you that aren't in Southern California, be thankful you didn't experience a 7.2! That was very interesting experiencing my first earthquake.

Tonight, to kick off April, and the start of The Vampire Diaries again. (A few weeks late, but better late than never, right? =P) Every time my boyfriend and I watch an episode, he always mentions how much he loves Stephen's style (A character in the show) and how much he wishes he could dress like him. He told me when we go shopping now, he wants me to dress him just like Stephen.

Soooo, tonight, I've decided to create a Stephen look-alike outfit. His style is very tailored to him. His clothing is very well-fitting, very bold, yet in a very subtle way. His brother, Damon, takes more of the fashion risks and wears more edgy clothing. Stephen has a very strong style and wears a lot of darker colors, but likes to throw in patterns and things from time to time. He dresses with a timeless air to him.



The Vampire Diaries Character

Stephen



Stephen Look-Alike Outfit: $50 or less



Total: $50.36



And there you have it lovelies! An excellent outfit just like the character you swoon after on tv week after week! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment