Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Contest Winner

Good evening lovelies! I hope you all have had an amazing 2 days since my last post, haha.

The contest has officially ended! I am proud to announce that the winner of my contest is the miss Valeria Mera.




This is her fantastic photo of a few trends that she liked she liked.

"And there you have it, my summer outfit for shopping, lunch with the girls, or a casual date at the beach"

In this outfit, miss Valeria shows not just one, but multiple trends with the breezy scarf around the neck, the adorable shorts, the crisp white button-up(always a spring classic), and the floral-print on the purse. Great job Val!

Yaaaaay Valeria!


Now, on to some awesome deals!

Awesome online deals

Calvinklein.com

40% off of everything today! QUICKLY PEOPLE! RUN!

Beyondtherack.com

85% off of Hes Halles and FREE SHIPPING.
Yes, FREE SHIPPING! Under $50 and FREE SHIPPING. Is there anything better?


One of my favorite looks/trends/awesomenesses in general

I have this slight theory that I was meant to be an 18th century pirate. I've always had a penchant for sailor-inspired pieces, as well as very vintage, older pieces that have the feeling of being heirlooms or antiques. This is why when I found these pieces the other night, I nearly flipped my lid.



Victorian Style Marie Antoinette Ring: $16.95


Unique Peacock Tear Cameo Ring: $28.00

Steampunk Ring Black diamond Swarovski Crystal Ring: $45.00

This one is just very funky, yet still has that antique feeling with the black diamond and the unusual piping.




Dusk Sailing Czech glass ship ring: $17.00



Snoopy red baron upcycle ring: $9.00

Ok, so this one isn't vintage or sailor-esque, but it's SNOOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D




Thank you all for entering lovelies! I hope you have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment