Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Comi-con

Good evening lovelies! I hope you all are having a lovely week so far and are super excited. What for you might ask? COMI-CONNNNNNNNNNNNN!

YEEEESSSS, Comi-con is finally here, again! It starts Thursday and goes until Sunday, and I am so very excited! I am going Saturday, and I can't wait to be surrounded by all my nerd brethren.

In honor of this amazing event, (and maybe I'll finally get to meet Olivia Munn and Kevin Perera this year) I've decided to put together an outfit that could be worn by either a guy or a girl. This outfit is a little more than $50, but I believe it's totally worth it! This also happens to be my favorite character from my favorite game of all time. That's right peeps, I'm old school.




Mario



$50 or Less







Shaun White Gridlock V-Neck Tee: $5.24



Maternity Denim Overalls: $18.00



Men's Bravo Shoes: $18.00


White Stitched Cotton Gloves: $2.95





Instant Mario: $6.95

Ok, now, I know this doesn't have the traditional "M" logo on it, but, instead of spending more on a hat that has the M, you can make your own! Get a circular top to something and then cover it in white tape. Once the top is completely covered, in the middle cut out an M with an exacto knife or whatever is available. Once the M is cut out and the white tape is removed from the center, take the exacto knife and, including the M in the middle, cut out a circle about a half an inch from the sides. Peel off the circle and stick to the front of the hat. This will give you the white circle, and because you cut out the M, the traditional red M will be in the middle. =D


Total: $51.14

No comments:

Post a Comment