Friday, July 30, 2010

Work and Wallet Friendly

Good afternoon lovelies!I hope you all have had an amazing week and I hope that this one will be even better!

Today, as promised, I am going to bring you some fun and funky stuff. First though, I must bring to you this story that I saw online. I am officially in love with this woman and her creativity. I love it when people take something as old as crocheting and put a new spin on it.

Amazing Crochet


This woman crochets pretty much everything, including a bicycle! I WANT ONE!

http://crushable.com/style/crocheted-artist-olek-transforms-new-bike/gallery-page/4/#gallery



Next, I've recently come into a more corporate, office setting. I've worked in one before, but this one is a little bit more structured. Because of this new setting, I've noticed a fantastic trend that I believe everybody should do, no matter the setting that they're in.

Everybody brings in their water bottles and lunch bags. I still need to invest in a lunch bag, although me personally, I'm a bit old-school, so I'd love to go for a retro lunchbox, cause I'm just that awesome. I believe that the water bottles are necessary because then we're not wasting plastic every time we get to get a cup of water, and also the water bottles reflect each individual personality. It's really interesting to see the ones that people choose.

It's a bit more cut and dry with the lunch bags, but that's why I'm going to bring you guys some lunch boxes. I love the lunch bags because you're not wasting plastic bags every day and getting them all messy and then having to throw them away. Also, it's friendly on your wallet. A lot of my coworkers don't bring in their lunches but always talk about how they need to so they can save some money.

Bottles Up!



This is the one that I own. It was a gift from my mother, and honestly one of the best gifts because it is BPA-free and it's beautiful and stays cold FOREVER. I know that almost $20 may seem like a lot for a water bottle, but Klean Kanteen doesn't use any harmful chemicals. They're an amazing company, and their products and the best. My mother and I swear by our Klean Kanteens.

Klean Kanteen Classic: $17.95



This one I love, and I feel like this is definitely unisex; I could see my boyfriend using this, me using this, I love the design. I feel like this is just a really cool water bottle. This one is more pricey, but it has a really stunning design, and I'm going to go on a limb here and give Cafepress the benefit of the doubt and assume that this is also BPA and chemical-free.

Imagine Sigg Water Bottle: $28.00



I love the design of this one. I think it's absolutely beautiful, and
Earthlust is another company who does BPA-free. They get my vote of approval!

Ikebana: $21.00

Baggin' Saggin' Bag






These are incredibly convenient just in case you want to put yours and your friends lunches in there just so there aren't random lunches scattered throughout the fridge. It gets really difficult having to dig through a sea of about a million bags trying to find yours. If you and your row's lunches are in one bag, cha-ching! Time saver!

Gourmet Getaway- Large Insulated Tote Bag: $22.00


Don't know if I've mentioned this before, Gone with the Wind is one of my favorite movies of all time. As I'm typing this I'm looking up at my Gone with the Wind wall clock and Gone with the wind poster. No one will ever mistake their lunch box for yours, unless they're just as awesome.

Gone with the Wind tote: $18.50




For those that want to get REALLY personalized to make sure nobody ever mistakes somebody's lunch for theirs, the personalized tote is here! How cute is this?? They come in all different initials. Love love LOVE.

Danielle Monogrammed Insulated Lunch Tote: $21.99

No comments:

Post a Comment