Friday, July 24, 2015

30 Days of Lips + Looks: Day 11 "Colorblock Effect"

Day 11 "Colorblock Tango" - J Cats/Kat Von D/Covergirl/Cailyn







I did an ombre lip the other day, so today I thought I would do a colorblock lip. I've always wanted to try one and I thought this would be really fun. The Covergirl lipstick is a deeper purple in the tube, but once on the lips it softens to a purplish-pink. The Kat Von D orange lipstick has sadly dried out after less than a year of ownership, so I'm going to turn it into an orange lip gloss by crushing it and mixing it with vaseline. This was my first time using the J Cat color and I am in LOVE. The lip paint from J Cat is awesome. I love Cailyn's tinted lip balm, but I don't go for this one as often as I do my other color, even though I feel super confident in this acid pink color.

No comments:

Post a Comment