Sunday, July 19, 2015

30 Days of Lips + Looks: Day 7 "Lined & Lippy"

Day 7 "Lined & Lippy" - J Cat Beauty "Red Rose"





I've done mini - small flicks before, but nothing quite so intense as this. I wanted to try a bold, graphic liner with a bold red lip. I used a glittery eyeliner over my basic black liquid eyeliner to give it a bit more dimension. Because the liner is so intense I definitely should've used false eyelashes for this look, I just don't own any yet. I haven't used this lip pencil in a long time, though I'm not sure why. It's so creamy and long-lasting. It wears just like a lipstick! In the picture with my face the color looks orange-ish I believe due to the lighting in that room unfortunately since it tends to be yellow vs. white, but it is a more true red vs. the orange hue it looks in the first picture. This is my favorite red lip pencil out of the few I own and I thought this would be a fun red for the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment