Sunday, July 26, 2015

30 Days of Lips + Looks: Day 13 "Burt's Bees of Every Flavor"

Day 13 "Burt's Bees of Every Flavor" - Burt's Bees Lip Gloss "Ruby Moon"


 
I got this on sale at the beginning of the year when I happened to walk into Walgreens at the right time. They were having on sale on only certain colors of this lip gloss for $1.50 each, and I got the last one of Ruby Moon. I was soooo excited because I love Burt's Bees and I've always wanted to try their lip gloss. I don't wear this that much though because it unfortunately does that thing where it builds up on the lips towards the outter edges and it has the tendency to settle into the lines of your lips a bit. Those are my only complaints. It's semi-sheer, so you can go lighter than the color in the container, or add a second coat for a more pigmented color. I decided to do a bronze eye to balance the dark red gloss. 

(Please excuse my Joker pose in the first picture. I might be a little too excited for the Suicide Squad movie to come out)

No comments:

Post a Comment