Saturday, July 25, 2015

30 Days of Lips + Looks: Day 12 "Nothing comes between me and my Calvin"

Day 12 "Nothing comes between me and my Calvin" - Calvin Klein One High-Shine Gloss "Tender"





My obnoxious duck face is there so it doesn't seem like I take myself too seriously, because honestly, for every serious picture I've taken for my blog, I've taken about 25 goofy ones right after it. (Also the duck face is to hide that I'm wicked sunburned under my makeup) I got this gloss in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and have worn in less than a handful of times. It smells very pretty, and is a bit of a thicker gloss. I like it because it's long wearing and doesn't leave that awkward residue on your lips that some glosses do. It's a very pretty, soft shimmery pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment