Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Rosewater & Glycerin: Review

About a month ago I was on a mission: I had ran out of my MAC Fix + and my skin was beginning to show it. MAC Fix + had been my holy grail: it made my eyeshadows look better, my skin look brighter AND more calm, but I didn't want to spend so much again on a product with so many chemicals. I started hunting after hearing through the grapevine about rosewater sprays, and at the top of every "Recommended List", I found Heritage Store's Rosewater & Glycerin Spray. It had great reviews and cost less than $5, so I decided to try it out.




The price came to $10 with shipping and handling, which is still less than half the cost of the MAC Fix +, and instead of having to drive somewhere it came right to my door. This product can't be used with putting on makeup, but what it can't do for my shimmery shadows, it more than makes up for with how it helps my skin. The bottle says "Use as a face and body lotion whenever the skin needs soothing and protection", which threw me off at first because it is definitely NOT a lotion. The spray isn't as thin as water though - it's a slightly thicker consistency. It feels amazing on the skin; it has an almost cooling sensation when first applied. My skin has been breaking out lately due to late nights, early mornings and a whole lot of divorce stress. Thank goodness for meditation and this rosewater spray! I've had some nights at work where I could feel my skin starting to freak out, but then a few spritzes of this and it instantly calms back down.

The ingredients are:
"Vor-mag water (Water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that we believe to e more beneficial), natural vegetable glycerin and Hydrosessential rose flower oil."

I've never experienced vor-mag water or flower oil before, and I was initially hesitant about putting oil on my face, but after using it for a few weeks I'm hooked. This product has the prettiest smell when sprayed, and on top of that it's been beneficial for more than just my face. Sometimes if I'm super stressed I break out in a stress rash. Lately nothing's been helping it go away, until I started using this spray on it and now it's almost completely gone after less than a week of using the spray on it.

On top of that, this product is eco-friendly and cruelty-free. If your skin is sensitive like mine, this product will help tremendously, and even if it's not, this is THE best face mist I've tried.



No comments:

Post a Comment